Alright so I was nominated ages ago by the lovely Ilari at Bipolar – Notice me Aliens (which is a hella rad name by the way). Sadly I was unable to respond at the time due to my mental state, but now I’m finally picking up the trail.
The rules are to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, post on your blog, nominate seven more and make up 11 new questions for them to answer.
Apparently this award means I’m a nice person, which is news to me! No seriously, I’m so happy you thought of me. ❤ I’ll try my best to answer your questions here.
1. What is your favorite hobby/passion?
This is obviously writing, but I must say that I love videogames.
2. How many languages can you speak?
I speak Swedish, English (surprise), Finnish (fairly), and a bit of German.
3. You like animals?
I’m a huge dog lover.
4. You ever play a videogame? If yes what is your favourite?
This was already partly answered, haha. My most frequently played favorites are the Fallout series and Skyrim, but the most beautiful and touching video game I ever played was Beyond Two Souls. I wept like a baby.
5. You have any piercings?
Sadly no. I’ve been wanting to get my nose pierced but at the same time I don’t wanna draw attention to it because I think I have an ugly nose.
6. You have any tattoos?
I’ve got my left leg covered in song lyrics, the word Storyteller beneath my thumb, and a butterfly on my collarbone.
7. The last book you have read?
“The Humans” by Matt Haig.
8. Your goals/dreams for the future?
To be an annoying feminist writer and a nail in the eye of the patriarchy.
9. What you think about the “stigma” to mental illness?
Loathsome. Especially the stigma that surrounds self-harm.
10. Favorite flavor of pizza?
Shrimps, garlic and feta cheese.
11. Morning or night?
This might be a surprise but morning. It’s actually my most efficient writing hour of the day.
Now I’m supposed to come up with eleven new questions for my own nominees to answer so let’s see.
- Would you kill one person to save the lives of ten?
- What are the names of your demons?
- Ever smoked Marijuana?
- Name a person who makes you believe in yourself.
- The name of the first person who made you question your sexuality?
- Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? (Stole this one from Tumblr.)
- What’s the last message you sent? (Fb, Whatsapp, whatever.)
- In your opinion, was the Devil ever really evil?
- Favorite line in “Hallelujah?”
- If your anxiety was a physical creature, what’d it look like?
- If you were going to die and were allowed one last phone call, who would you call and what would you say?
My nominees are: (of course, there’s absolutely no need to do this challenge if you don’t want to!)
Fitful Fearful Phantasmal
My Screaming Twenties
My Valiant Soul
Dances with Tricksters
Private Bad Thoughts
Damn, there are so many more I’ like to add but the rules say to only nominate seven… well screw that, if any of my mutuals and friends on here would like to do this consider that I nominated you!